Abu Dhabi Tawteen Council was established in December 2005 (Amiri Decree No. 30 in 2005), by the President of UAE and the Ruler of Abu Dhabi His Highness Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan. Led by its vision to ‘achieve full sustainable employment for every Emirati job seeker’, The Abu Dhabi Tawteen Council plays a regulatory role and advises the Abu Dhabi government on geoeconomic development that affect the human capital of the Emirate.
Also, The Abu Dhabi Tawteen Council advises the Abu Dhabi government on employment policies and mechanisms to expand and build a sustainable Emirati workforce, especially in the private sector. These policies are implemented with support from different governmental departments and agencies.
In partnership with employers, especially in the private sector, Abu Dhabi Tawteen Council ensures that effective human resource development plans are mapped and aligned with the strategy and economic plan of the Abu Dhabi government.
- Reward outstanding contributions to the human capital development in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi and the implementation of Emiratisation strategy and plans
- The Award will recognize those that have made a significant contribution to providing suitable and sustainable job opportunities for Emirati job seeker
- Establish the Employers Award Ceremony brand
- Raise awareness on Abu Dhabi Tawteen Council and its services amongst the council stake holders
- Celebrate the annual awards ceremony
- Announce and reveal the finalists – then the winner
- Create a platform for media coverage of the awards, in collaboration with ADTC PR agency
- Position the Tawteen Awards as a UAE`s annual leading Employers Award Event
Multiple modular LED screens that come together to form one unified image. The idea is to use the Brand logo as inspiration for the stage design. This made the look and feel very organic in its form and as an awards ceremony we wanted to bring more attention to the speakers and awarded individuals yet keeping it quite low and intimate for guests to feel part of the awards. The majilis type seating was also suggested as part of the hospitality and essence of the Abu Dhabi government to emphasize the unity between the different entities and companies in the Emirate.