Objective is to work alongside the EAA (The Executive Affairs Authority) in developing and executing an event that is suitable for His Highness the Crown Prince, members of the Al Nahyan royal family, VIPs, Awards recipients, and their families and friends to attend and be part of. It must also be suitable for live broadcast. It was also important to work in partnership with the other agencies and Abu Dhabi Awards partners as part of an integrated campaign.
JBM had to produce the following
1. A pre-function showcasing the values of the brand, the former recipients, the Musahamati initiative and 2013 winners, and a private foyer for the 2013 recipients.
2. The stage in the ballroom where the actual ceremony takes place
3. A main seating venue with majlis setting seating arrangement
4. An opening AV sequence that describes the essence of the Awards which set the theme for the night
5. Announce the recipients and photo opportunities where His Highness on stage